Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Democrats: Repeal DADT, It's Un-American and Stupid.

Ok Democrats, it's time to 'strap on your balls' and stand for something vital to this nation. Repeal DADT! It's time is over. It was a damn un-American law to begin with, the idea of practically asking people to testify against themselves based on their lifestyle. A person should have the right to live in their own lifestyle. DADT eliminates that right to service people. We have got to stop being so damn homophobic. It is insulting.

I was in the Korean War, and I didn't give a crap if the guy in the bunker with me was gay or not. As long as he had courage, and could fire his gun when needed, that's all I cared about. Or, when the nurse taking care me in the hospital after I was wounded, as long as her hands were taking care of me, changing my bandages, I didn't care who they caressed.

Most of the troops in a war zone feel the same way. So Democratic boys and girls in congress, be brave once, have some balls, or strap some on, and do the right thing for our warriors, they are doing the right thing for you. Repeal DADT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But Mr. Flip Flop (Sen. J. McCain and former POW) wants to study the plan some more. He said he would agree with the military leadership if they said "repeal DADT." Well, that's what the leadership said. Now, Flip Flop (former POW) doesn't like that decision and wants yet MORE studying.

Who appointed him "judge and jury?"